Not sure if your organization benefits from using ERP software? Or do you already work with an ERP system and are you wondering what the advantages are? Here are eight benefits you can expect:
1. Increase In Productivity: ERP software helps you to be more productive. Outdated systems can slow you down and hinder you in many ways. Moving to a new ERP system, based on modern technology, can give you a productivity boost.
2. Integrated Information: Even with an ERP system in place already, the information in your organization can be fragmented. It can be stored in supporting systems, Excel sheets, on paper or in the heads of your people. A new ERP system can help you centralize and organize all information.
3. Real-time Information: It becomes increasingly important to have access to real-time information and new technologies make that easier. Real-time information gives you the ability to quickly intervene where necessary. Trends and developments can be spotted early, enabling you to act proactively.
4. Improved Communication: New technologies enable you to communicate better, both with your co-workers and with the outside world. And improved communication brings many benefits. It can speed things up, save time, save costs, enhance productivity and improve customer satisfaction.
"Users become more productive with access to the system anywhere and anytime on a mobile device."
5. Improved Inventory: ERP can help you to reduce inventory costs and get more grip on your inventory, by enhancing planning and control.
6. Improved Access: Users become more productive with access to the system anywhere and anytime on a mobile device. For instance, your service department, sales people, or the rental and transportation department.
7. Improved Security: Your data needs to be accurate and up-to-date, but also secure. New systems meet the latest standards for data security. A new ERP system can help you minimize the risks of data loss and unauthorized access.
8. Make Work more Fun: Although a new ERP system brings a new way of working and takes time for people to get used to, it can also make their job a lot more fun. A user-friendly, intuitive, fast and modern software solution is pleasant and fun to work with.
But which ERP system suits my organization?
Convinced of the benefits that ERP software has to offer? Great! But now it is time to select the right ERP system. It is wise to do a thorough analysis of the wishes and requirements of your company and to carefully consider the various ERP systems. After all, it is an important decision with a significant impact on your organization. When selecting an ERP partner and its ERP system, make sure that at least the following requirements are met:
- The ERP partner is specialized in your industry and has a successful track record of implementations at similar organizations.
- The ERP partner speaks your language (literally and figuratively) and knows about the local laws and regulations.
- The ERP system is based on modern technology, which makes it excellent for communicating and integrating with other systems and technologies.
- The ERP system is industry-specific instead of generic, which means that it offers solutions to even your most specific challenges.
Would you like to know more about the benefits of ERP software? Contact Dysel, one of our specialists will be happy to tell you more.