End-User License Agreement (EULA)
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Dysel ("Licensor"), for the use of the software products ("Software") provided by Licensor through the Microsoft AppSource. By downloading, installing, or using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
- License Grant Licensor grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Software solely for your own internal business purposes.
- Ownership and Restrictions The Software is owned by Licensor and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Licensor retains all rights, title, and interest in and to the Software, including all intellectual property rights. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or transfer the Software or any part thereof, except as expressly permitted by this EULA.
- Restrictions on Use You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You may not remove or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notices on the Software.
- Support and Maintenance Licensor may provide support and maintenance services for the Software as set forth in the relevant documentation or as otherwise agreed in writing between the parties.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Software is provided "as is" and Licensor disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall Licensor be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Software, even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Termination This EULA shall terminate immediately if you breach any of its terms. Upon termination, you must immediately cease all use of the Software and destroy all copies of the Software in your possession.
- Governing Law This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [insert governing law and jurisdiction]. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [insert governing law and jurisdiction].
- Entire Agreement This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between you and Licensor with respect to the Software and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and Licensor.
- Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns about this EULA or the Software, please contact Licensor at email@example.com.
By downloading, installing, or using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, or use the Software.